Monday, January 7, 2013

Bonne Année et Bonne Santé



Happy New Year!!!

19th century token of luck

I thought I should do a quick catch-up and let you all know the results from November's Marine Corps Birthday Sale (I know....I know....I'm really late!).

Over ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (!!) has been donated to the Semper Fi Foundation from a portion of the sales that occurred November 10-11 in the shop!

The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund is a nonprofit organization that is set up to provide immediate financial support for injured and critically ill members of the United States Armed Forces and their families. Thank you to all who participated in the second annual fundraiser sale!

Over the weekend I took down my Christmas decorations.
I hate having to put some of these old Christmas beauties in a box for another year!
 Images of Christmas from over a century ago, tiny glass bells, velvet millinery flowers, 19th century tinsel stars, flocked Künstlerschutz animals ......

1920s metal icicles, Victorian blown glass ornaments, French gilt leaves, hand made antique garlands, Antique Bavarian candle clips, German kugles and tiny mercury glass French horns.....and loads and loads of antique metal tinsel garland!







During the holiday I have been carefully selecting jewels for my New Year Collection. Over the coming weeks tons of beautiful Victorian pieces will be filtering into the shop. I think I will grab another cup of coffee (using my beautiful new mug from Mary!) and get to work! Please stay tuned for a massive shop update!



No comments:

Post a Comment